Guest Posting on Safe Search Kids
Safe Search Kids welcomes quality guest posts from bloggers. Its how we build our content to keep our safe search features free for schools and kids at home. We do not sell links in exchange for posting articles. Therefore, we are continually working to attract quality writers who present topics that are relevant for our readers. This includes kids, parents, and educators.
Our contact details are below, but to ensure acceptance of your guest post, we first encourage you to read this page before presenting article topics.
Guest Posting Guidelines:
This is an abbreviated version of our guidelines to screen requests. More specifics will be emailed to you when we reply to your email.
- Articles must be written by someone who is proficient at English.
- Articles using spinner software will be rejected.
- We no longer accept links to VPN sales pages, except for value-added articles (not mentioning VPN’s) on a VPN related website. Clarification of this will be given.
- We do not allow websites offering essay writing or doing homework for others.
- We focus on school ages kids and their parents / educators. We do not accept articles about babies or toddlers.
- All articles can be written with the following audience in mind. Kids, Parents and/or Educators, including schools and individual teachers who use our safe search tools.
Our email is below, but first please review our categories to determine appropriate article topics as follows:
- Social Media Safety – Articles written for kids or parents (or both) about how to use social media platforms safely.
- Online Safety for Kids – General topics regarding online safety for kids, teens, and parents.
- Education – Ideas related to educational topics that would be of interest to teachers and parents.
- Parenting – Topics of any topic directed at parents of school aged kids including teens.
- Educational and Interesting Stuff – Articles for kids that are fun, interesting and teach kids how to be a concerned global citizen.
- Internet Filtering & Security – Exploration of technology regarding online safety, as well as safety tips for any tech that is connected to the internet.
If you would like to submit a guest post for Safe Search Kids, please send email directly to admin @ safesearchkids.com – Please check your spam folder if you don’t see our reply. We respond to all emails within 24 hours or less.
As mentioned, we will reply with complete guest posting guidelines and provide tips on how to write a quality article that also gets traffic on Google. Submitting a well written article that utilizes effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies is WIN-WIN for both you and our website.