Parental Control App
You don’t have to be a computer savvy parent to begin making sure your child is searching the internet from a properly filtered safe search engine. We have additional filtering of Google that blocks all bad content in your kids search results. It’s a good start, but the best parental control apps are also recommended to keep kids protected from the broad variety of threats online.
Apart from Google search, even if using a internet filtering app, kids searching the web without a parental control software app installed will be able to go directly to any website that one of their friends may have told them about. There are also social media concerns, such as cyberbullying, online predators or inappropriate images.
And what about harmful texts, such as the sending of personal photos that are best kept private? What about the innocuous threats, including too much screen time and time spent online late at night while kid should be sleeping? A search engine cannot control all of these issues. It takes a parental control application for complete safety online.
Parental Control App for iPhone, Android, Kindle Fire
In addition to iPhone and Android mobile devices, our recommended parental control app FamiSafe by Wondershare also works on Windows and Mac OS. In fact, multiple devices within your home can be monitored and controlled. Comprehensive solutions for complete online safety is software that Filters and Monitors all aspects of online activity for kids. It provides an easy to use app or access from and computer dashboard that gives parents peace of mind knowing their children are protected online.
FamiSafe lets parents control screen time, track real-time location and detect inappropriate content on kids’ devices. This includes texts, messaging and app downloads. It’s also teaches kids good digital habits. Created by the Trusted Brand: Wondershare.
Monitoring apps make it easier for parents to take control of their kid’s activities online, maintain their kid’s safety, manage their kid’s times on all devices, as well as manage their own time more effectively so that they can continue to do what they do best: Parent.
Effective Parental Controls include:
- Web filtering including keyword and phrase filtering.
- The latest in app blocking or the setting of specific restrictions on apps like Snapchat.
- Monitor and manage users real-time activity.
- Centralized management of multiple computers, lap tops and mobile devices, including iPhones, Android and Amazon (Kindle Fire).
- Time management and daily scheduling.
- Go here for Free Parental Control.
Parents and guardians will also enjoy a slew of product enhancements, including:
- Chat filtering for texts and messaging apps.
- Security options to block system changes on computer.
- Alert notifications by email or text, such as when new apps are installed.
- Invisible / stealth operation. (Works in the background so it doesn’t interfere with device performance)
- Real-time tracking of users whereabouts and whether they are online or not.
|Download our recommended Best Parental Control App|
When it comes to maintaining the safety and innocence of children, the Internet isn’t just a search engine anymore. So many other elements are needed in an effort to keep kids safe online. Not to mention, the more time parents spend managing screen time restrictions, social media friends, texting and photos – the less time parents have to focus on building a stronger relationship with their child.
Parental Control Software becomes the “bad guy” monitoring your kids’ activity. While it blocks bad content and controls usage, it also puts the onus on your child to be responsible for what they do online. Individual levels of freedom can set up according to age and times of day.
It’s not enough to just turn on safe search. A trusted parental control App is necessary to fully protect kids online, including filtered web search and monitoring of social media and app downloads. It not only ensures that kids stay safe, parental control software can help build character in kids to make the right decisions on the internet.
As a parent, you no longer have to play the “guessing game” as to what their kid searches for online, who their friends are, and whether they are actually studying for that history project or just killing time playing games.
Do you Know? (Internet Use by Kids)
Do you know what your kids are looking at online? 41% of U.S. teens say that their parents have no idea…
Do you know how often your kids frequent social networking sites? According to the Norton Online Living report, 76% of U.S. teens ages 13-17 are “constantly” or “frequently” visiting social networking sites.
Do you know if your child has been contacted online by a stranger? 16% of U.S. children have been approached online by a stranger. Is your child one of them?
What is YOUR Internet Monitoring Strategy?
You can rely on the search engines or safe search apps for filtering services, but they are not designed to include social media, app usage or screen time monitoring. It’s more than parental controls in the present, it’s about equipping kids to responsibly navigate the world wide web safely long after they grow up and leave home.
Do More With the Power of Software
- Discover how much easier it can be to have a parental control app controlling internet access for every user in your home according to their age.
- Enjoy reduced stress no longer having to hunch over your child’s shoulder monitoring their online activity or asking for their phone to search for bad apps.
- Parental focus and peace of mind can be restored knowing that full control is within your fingertips via an app or on any computer.
Get Started with your Free Account Sign Up
Read about our other endorsed Wondershare software, discounted for students and schools: PDF Creator and Editor